UPPER SOUTH EAST COMMUNITIES COALITION, INC - Environmental Preservation Group in Washoe County
Open Forum/Comments

August 9, 2014

Our update from the Corps this week is as follows:

"A decision will not be made before September.  We may be looking more to October depending on consutations."

We want to thank all of our local, national and international partners for their continued support!  Questions through our website are being answered as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile we are still working to find out what is going on behind the scenes.  Please watch this space.

0 Comments to August 9, 2014:

Comments RSS

Add a Comment

Your Name:
Email Address: (Required)
Website:
Comment:
Make your text bigger, bold, italic and more with HTML tags. We'll show you how.
Post Comment
RSS

Recent Posts

USECC - Update - May 2017
USECC - March 2017 Update
January 5, 2017
November 29, 2016
August 18, 2016

Categories

Editorial Comments
Public Comments Given at Reno City Cousel
powered by